Terms & Conditions
The content on the site is made available by Maxxia Ltd. The
information linked from the URL http://www.maxxia.co.nz and
housed on the same machine that houses that URL ("the site") is
subject to the following Terms and Conditions. Each and every time
you access or browse this site you are deemed to accept the Terms
and Conditions of the site.
All information on the site relating to any products or services is intended only for the information of people within New Zealand. No advertising or other material comprised in the site and no offer made from the site is intended for any person outside New Zealand. Offers from the site can only be accepted by a person who is within New Zealand at the time of his or her acceptance.
You may reproduce any part of the content of the site, however if you do so, you must acknowledge Maxxia's copyright in that content, and retain all markings which indicate the origin of the content. You must not otherwise reproduce that content. Further, and notwithstanding anything else in these Terms and Conditions, you must not reproduce any content from the site for a commercial purpose or for a profit making purpose.
Use of the site is at your risk. To the extent permissible by law, Maxxia excludes all warranties in relation to the information available from the site and disclaims all liability arising out of or consequent on any:
- access by you to the information available from the site;
- infection by any computer virus which occurs as a result of accessing the site or any of the content contained on the site; or
- use of any information or content available from the site.
By sending any information to Maxxia (including any data, questions, comments, suggestions or information for inclusion in the site) you:
- represent that the information is not confidential to or owned by any person;
- represent that the receipt of the information by Maxxia will not expose Maxxia to any civil or criminal liability;
- subject to our Privacy Practices written above, licence Maxxia to disclose non-personal information at any time in the future in any form and for any purpose; and
- represent that the information is not illegal, defamatory or otherwise likely to expose Maxxia to any civil or criminal liability.
By sending any information to Maxxia you agree to
indemnify Maxxia and all of its employees, officers and agents
from any loss suffered by them as a result of any use of, or
reliance on that information.
The minimum information you need to provide to enable us to complete your request is highlighted on the Contact Us page. Your contact details will be used to respond to your information requests about our company and services. You will be unable to submit a request for information without providing these minimum details.
Maxxia has not reviewed any URL linked to or from any part of the site which does not form part of the site ("Third Party Pages").
Maxxia is not responsible for any content found on a Third Party Page, or any site of which it forms a part. You must determine whether any page is part of the site each time you follow a link to that page.